WHAT TIME IS IT?

About Me

My photo
Hometown: Detroit, MI;, Current Location: Seoul, South Korea
Welcome to my blog. I hope to share my experiences as an American living overseas in Seoul, South Korea. It promises to be filled with surprising adventures. Please feel free to comment, ask questions & sign my guestbook. I hope that you will come back often to see what my crusade to the East brings.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I finally made it!!!

Anneyo Haseyo!!!!!! I finally made it to Korea!! It seemed as if the day would never come, but finally I have arrived in Seoul, South Korea. Of course after traveling for well over 18 hours, I am very tired! But, I am soooo glad to be here that my excitement is overshadowing my bodies desire to go to sleep! This place seems absolutely amazing, lights, cars and people are everywhere (can u believe we got caught in a traffic jam at almost midnight????) This place has been very interesting already, but I am afraid that I will have to share my first adventures after I have had some sleep! I'm headed off to bed now!!!! Stay tuned!!! K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keena!

Glad you made it there safely. Call you later. Talk to you soon, and GET SOME SLEEP. Karen.