WHAT TIME IS IT?

About Me

My photo
Hometown: Detroit, MI;, Current Location: Seoul, South Korea
Welcome to my blog. I hope to share my experiences as an American living overseas in Seoul, South Korea. It promises to be filled with surprising adventures. Please feel free to comment, ask questions & sign my guestbook. I hope that you will come back often to see what my crusade to the East brings.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Seven Days until Blastoff!!!

After much ado, I am finally, FINALLY all set with my plans to leave for Korea. These are the details, I leave Thursday, January 24th and I am soo excited I am about to burst! I have sooo much to do between now and then that I don't have time to write much today! Aside from preparing myself for the journey, I am going to DC this weekend (What am I a glutton for punishment or what?) & picking up Jin-Tae Kim (my Korean counterpart) from the airport today! With all this running around, I hope I don't forget some key item...oh well only time will tell! Talk to you soon! K

No comments: