WHAT TIME IS IT?

About Me

My photo
Hometown: Detroit, MI;, Current Location: Seoul, South Korea
Welcome to my blog. I hope to share my experiences as an American living overseas in Seoul, South Korea. It promises to be filled with surprising adventures. Please feel free to comment, ask questions & sign my guestbook. I hope that you will come back often to see what my crusade to the East brings.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Never Run out of Things to Write....

Sorry, to all you loyal Keena's Crusade Blog readers. I have failed to update my blog in a while. It is only because I have been doing so many things here in Seoul, I have not had much time to write. So what does that mean for my blog? That means I have sooo many things to share with you my friends. It's kind of interesting cause when I first started this process of creating a blog about my adventure, I have to be honest, I was little nervous. Why? What if I ran out of things to talk about? If so, my blog would be pretty boring and no one would want to read it. But I should have known, that the gift of GAB that the Lord gave me, transcends to the written word as well.
Stay tuned for more adventures from Keena's Crusade! The tales of Seoul only get better from here!
K

No comments: