WHAT TIME IS IT?

About Me

My photo
Hometown: Detroit, MI;, Current Location: Seoul, South Korea
Welcome to my blog. I hope to share my experiences as an American living overseas in Seoul, South Korea. It promises to be filled with surprising adventures. Please feel free to comment, ask questions & sign my guestbook. I hope that you will come back often to see what my crusade to the East brings.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I owe....so off to work I go!!!

It has been so long since I have last updated this blog....so many things have occurred in my life!!!! Therefore, I must update....SOON! Additionally, I have about 20 different posts that are in draft mode that I must review and post soon...Since I have been back in the US.....constant moment has been the norm. Will update soon!!!! K

No comments: