WHAT TIME IS IT?

About Me

My photo
Hometown: Detroit, MI;, Current Location: Seoul, South Korea
Welcome to my blog. I hope to share my experiences as an American living overseas in Seoul, South Korea. It promises to be filled with surprising adventures. Please feel free to comment, ask questions & sign my guestbook. I hope that you will come back often to see what my crusade to the East brings.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Asia's Version of Hip Hop

Che'Nelle "Hurray Up" While talking to some members of my family upon my arrival, I told them about a young Asian Hip-Hop artist that is very popular here in Asia. She is often seen on V-Music Channel (the Asian version of MTV). I wish I could have located a video of her speaking because you would not believe that she did not grow up in the ghettos of the US if you heard her talk. ANYWHO!...since my family seemed very interested in seeing her video, I thought I would share with the rest of you. Check out her video and tell me what you think! Asian Hip-Hop at its finest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I watched the video she is ok, but I believe yoon mi rae is much, much better.