WHAT TIME IS IT?

About Me

My photo
Hometown: Detroit, MI;, Current Location: Seoul, South Korea
Welcome to my blog. I hope to share my experiences as an American living overseas in Seoul, South Korea. It promises to be filled with surprising adventures. Please feel free to comment, ask questions & sign my guestbook. I hope that you will come back often to see what my crusade to the East brings.

Friday, February 1, 2008

The Sleep - Walking

I have to first start out this entry by apologizing for not updating sooner, but as many of you may have experienced from time to time, JETLAG is no joke. As a result, although I have loads to share with my family & friends, I have been soooo wiped out that I have not been able to keep my head up two minutes after getting back to my apartment at night! On average, I tend to wake up somewhere between midnight & three AM in the morning, and then I’m up….yep for the rest of the day. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to readjust my body clock…please pray ‘cause this part is not fun!!!

No comments: